Please note that registration costs have been set in South African Rands (ZAR).
The conference registration fee includes attendance to all sessions on the conference Programme.
Please note that conference workshops are not included in the conference registration fee and need to be paid for as an add-on.
|Type of registration
Registration is based on country of Residence (i.e. where you are currently living at time of conference)
|Cost in ZAR (inclusive of VAT)
Please refer to the World Bank Classification for High Income Countries (HICs) and Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
|LMICs & Upper Middle-Income Countries|
|Early registration (Open until 29 February 2024)||R12 500,00||R10 000,00|
|Standard registration (1 March – 31 July 2024)||R15 000,00||R12 000,00|
|Please note that we cannot guarantee on-site registration as the Forum has historically sold out before the registration closing date.|
|Group Discount (Open)||A 10% discount will be given to a registration of 10 or more delegates from the same organisation|
|Workshop registration (Open until 29 February 2024)||R1 000,00|
|Standard workshop registration (1 March 2024 – 31 July 2024)||R1 200,00|
|Exhibition Stand (Includes 1x conference registration)||R35 000,00|
For your information
- If you would like to check your currency vs South African rands, please click here.
- If you would like to view a list of HIC vs LMIC, you could view the World Bank list on this link.
- To qualify for the early bird registration fee, all registration fees must be paid by 29 February 2024. By registering early, you can take advantage of reduced registration fees.
- Standard registration rates will apply from 1 March – 31 July 2024.
- Late registration rates will apply from 1 August 2024. All late registration payments should be paid in full by 1 October 2024. Please note that we cannot guarantee space at the conference for outstanding registration payments after 1 October 2024.
- Bank/wire transfers must be made payable to:
Account holder name: SOUTH AFRICAN MEDICAL RESEARCH COUNCIL
Account name: MRC CONFERENCE INCOME
Absa account number: 90 6475 8975
Branch: ABS PBLCS W/C
Branch code: 632005
A 10% discount will be given to a registration of 10 or more delegates from the same organization.
In person conference registration fee includes the following:
- Attendance to all sessions in the Programme (excluding conference workshops)
- Conference package
- Teas and lunches during the Conference
- Welcome reception for in person attendance delegates.
- Networking events and gala dinner
- Registration fees do not include accommodation, visa costs or airport transfers.
- Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
- For any registration queries, please contact the registration manager: Kefiloe Masemola at Masemola@mrc.ac.zaor +27 21 938 0554.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Payments will be done via PayU
- Bank transfer (EFT)
If you are paying via bank/wire transfer, please clearly indicate your name and surname or your Billing information reference number on the deposit slip/confirmation of payment. A copy of the deposit slip/ confirmation of payment must be mailed to the registration manager, Kefiloe Masemola Kefiloe.Masemola@mrc.ac.za
Note: The organizers will not be responsible for identifying funds if the delegate’s details or billing reference information are not mentioned.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be sent in writing to Kefiloe Masemola – Kefiloe.Masemola@mrc.ac.za.
Cancellations received before 1 September 2024 will qualify for a refund that is 25% less than the original amount paid to cover administration costs.
Refunds and cancellations received after 1 September 2024 will be made in exceptional circumstances only.
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person before 15 October 2024 without incurring any cost penalty.
Please note, that the payment for refunds will be processed 30 days after the last day of the conference.
To book your exhibition stand, please click here.